I think this is basically ready to go

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

I think its ready for release, so please try it if you haven't already so we can find the last bugs. Unless someone finds a showstopper bug, this will be the release version.

Test away and file bugs in the bug tracker!

http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker

This release candidate includes:
* GNU/Linux, fixed Help Browser when using Tcl/Tk 8.5
* built against libv4l on distros that support it
* fixed bug in VBAP that cause CPU spike

KNOWN BUGS

Check http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker before reporting bugs, and if you find an existing bug report on the same issue, please add your information there.

- Tcl/Tk 8.5 support is a bit rough, and IEM GUI fonts aren't quite right under 8.5

- Escape, Enter, and Ctrl/Cmd-W don't close the Path and Startup preferences

- (Mac OS X) Using Jack can cause extra CPU usage at idle

- pdp_opengl is alpha and will definitely crash Pd