Excellent, thanks for the report. You should be able to use servos using StandardFirmata too, but only on pins 9 and 10.

.hc

olsen wolf wrote:
Hi Hans
merci mille for the ongoing work on pduino including all the features!
finally i could get my hands on for some testing. i did tests with
diecimila & duemilanueve - pwm looks pretty smooth to control an
h-bridge & solid state relays. also servos are under my control -
smooth operating using the servo firmata. atm no mega at hand for
testing but coming soon!
so long salutis
olsen