On Aug 27, 2009, at 7:16 AM, danomatika wrote:

I just checked out the gui branch .. looking nice! I like the right click menu with the categories.

That's Federico's pd/startup/object_db.tcl plugin.

Is the new menu system making windows for each menu item as you move within it? On Ubuntu + Compiz, each menu item comes flying into the screen, which can be a bit annoying if you're moving through the right click category layout ...

There is only one menubar now in the new implementation. Previously, each window had its own menubar. I don't know what causes that menu flying thing with Compiz. I thought that moving to a single menubar would fix it, but alas, no.

Any help getting to the bottom of that problem would be much appreciated.

.hc

---
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com