Sounds like a really good idea.
-eva

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

I want to revive the idea for the exhibition section of puredata.info, in a hopefully simplified form.

Using a Plone Smart Folder and Plone Articles with an 'exhibition' keyword/tag, I made a quick exhibition with two entries. I think it could work quite well if there could be thumbnail images on the smart folder listing page. Other than that, its looking good.

http://puredata.info/exhibition

I am proposing that anyone can post to it, with the only rules being it has to be projects that substantially use Pd, and the author of a post cannot write about a project that she worked one. The idea here is that anyone can post anytime with the only rule being that you can't post work that you worked on yourself, only the work of other people. Hopefully that will give us the benefits of a curated section without the downsides of exclusivity.

How's that sound?