Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

On Oct 28, 2009, at 4:24 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

enrique franco wrote:
Hi,

I can´t find the Gem.pd_darwin with the OSX distribution...there is a
Gem.d_fat but it doesn´t work..or am I doing something wrong?

what you are doing wrong is not reading the READMEs that come with the
package.

apart from that, hans has already given the answer.

How about distributing Gem as Gem.pd_darwin? Then it will just work everywhere.

How about fixing pd-extended to support at least as many features as pd?

Otherwise the 'extended' is a bit of a misnomer :)