Welcome, Josh.

I'll also put in a plug here for my synthesizer based on Jamie Bullock's granular synthesis engine:

http://www.pkstonemusic.com/polygrainsynth.html

Phil

Derek Holzer wrote:
Hi Josh,

welcome on board! I also went from Reaktor (and Audio Mulch) to Pd, but that was many years ago in the dark ages when I used woolly mammoths on a treadmill to power my laptop, and cavebear bones as a physical interface.

If you're into granular stuff, have a look at my Particlechamber abstraction:

http://macumbista.net/?page_id=514

Due for an update after 7 long years sometime this spring or summer ;-)

Best,
Derek

Josh Moore wrote:

It's great fun, more stable than Reaktor which I think is yuck to
begin with, and I'm mostly learning for the lack of good live granular
synthesis on the mac.