Hi João,

Qjackctl will also simply report if JACK has been started or not, and with which settings. I'm not sure why you would need to start and stop JACK many times during a session, but if you wanted to do all this from the command line then wouldn't it be easier to simply use the "jackd" command? JACK could be started with whatever startup flags you wanted that way, or you could use a .jackdrc file in your home directory to save settings.

HTH,
D.

João Pais wrote:
Hi,

do you know if there's a way to turn qjackctl on through the console? That is, the program is already open, but instead of clicking start or stopp, I wanted to do it with bash commands.

Thanks (again),

João

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::