On Feb 22, 2010, at 4:50 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

On 2010-02-13 05:54, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

FYI: I agree with Roman.  I already removed the 0.42 aliasing feature
from Pd-extended 0.42.5

FYI: i agree with Roman, but i don't think it's a good idea to divert
the behaviours of PdX and Pd in such cases: it will only make transition
even nastier than it is.

I see no way to support that 0.42 aliasing feature without mountains of work to achieve poor results. Of course, anyone should feel free to prove me wrong.