Hi Derek,

I added on your name to search keys in the archive, and came across your old posts.

Others facing the same problem, but no specific reasoning nor solution...

I will dig in to my patch and hopefully will have follow ups soon...

--
David Shimamoto

Well, I do recall having some very not-working comb filters in a -nogui
patch, where other things did work. This was some years ago. Would a
[block] object suffer from this initialization problem? That might
explain it. I have no idea where those patches went to, they were from
2005 or something, so I have no way to verify this now...

D.