Hi Dan,

go for it!!!!! The Dataflow section is a bit of a mess right now, and in need of a massive revision to simplify it, so don't rely on it for content or tone. Please make sure to read this before starting:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/PureData/WritingConventions

You can add a new chapter at the top of this page:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/PureData/WebHome

I haven't arranged the index in a while. On the whole I think the manual needs a lot of work before it is totally publishable, but new inputs are good news.

Best!
Derek