Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

I am looking into doing a 10 screen installation using Pd/Gem. I'd like to run it on as few computers as possible. Anyone have any recommendations for Debian or Ubuntu setups that can have like many DVI ports in one computer?

I've done 2x Nvidia cards for 4 DVI screens, could possibly add more, but often it's cheaper or easier to use a network of cheaper computers that can run 1 or 2 screens with media locally stored, esp if the projectors or screens are not at the one location. Ethernet is much cheaper and easier to run than DVI links.

Simon