ola,

have a look at the color filter from pix_opencv/pdp_opencv :
http://www.hangar.org/wikis/lab/doku.php?id=start:puredata_opencv

saludos,
sevy

Olivier Baudu wrote:
Oups...
I forgot to say it, but, of course I use [pix_blob] at the end of my GEM chain...

2010/6/21 Olivier Baudu <lamouraupeu...@gmail.com <mailto:lamouraupeu...@gmail.com>>

    Hi,

    I would like to track different colors at the same time with my
    web cam so I've try different way.
    I begun in GEM with [pix_movement] and/or [pix_alpha] and/or
    [pix_background]. It was quite good until I wanted only one tracking.
    With two, it begun more complicate to configure [pix_alpha] in
    RGBA to dissociate the spots.
    So, I've tried [pdp_ctrack] which is very powerful but in some
    situations it would be better to process only with moving pixel.

    I thought [pix_2pdp] would be the solution to use [pix_movement]
    before [pdp_ctrack] but it seem not to work with [pix_video] in
    RGBA colorspace, and in YUV I loose the color information after
    the [pix_movement] process...
    (By the way, I can't have simultaneously my webcam in GEM and in
    Pdp with [pix_2pdp], but, maybe, it's normal)

    What can I do ?

    Is there a [pix_movement] for Pdp I didn't find yet ?
    Is there a way to chose precisely the color to configure
    [pix_alpha] ? (maybe by converting the colorspace  with
    [pix_rgb2hsv] but what to do after ?).

    Of course, if you have a solution for tracking color without
    answering my questions, I'm still interested. :-p

    Thanks.

    01ivier