Hello Hans-Christoph
Thankyou for your answer.
As for now I am not getting any answer from the axim-linux porting list (the axim is nowadays abandonware, as far as I know) what you propose seems to be my best chance. Could you (or anybody in the list) tell me what proccedures should I study and where should I find the info I need?
Best reggards
Fernando

Hans-Christoph Steiner escribió:

You could try making a WM build of Pd. The hard part would be the audio I/O.

.hc