Hans,

        if you download the latest code here
        http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~0.40.tar.gz

        ..or, just go to the build lab and cd to

        /Users/pddev/pure-data/trunk/externals/august/test/readanysf~0.40

        you should be able to just type 'make'

        I've changed the makefile so that it should recognize if you are a
        mac intel or not.

        It _should_ also create the MacOS-Intel binary package.
        I just run the ./embed-MacOSX-dependencies.sh that I found on the
        pdlab server on the directory with the *.pd_darwin binary  and it
        creates a "lib" directory with all the libs in it.

        I'm making this blindly, so I don't know if it actually works.

        -august.