Is there an external object that will do what I'm looking for?

I am creating an ADSR object, and I need to route one [line~] object for each phase of the envelope to [r~ $0-envelope]

I've found out that I can't have more than one [s~ $0-envelope] which makes sense as audio rate objects have constant output and would reset eachother, or explode (I'm not sure which).

So what I'm looking for would essentially be an audio rate multiplexer. I could roll my own, but I hate to reinvent the wheel. I thought there might be something like [gate~], but didn't find anything.

-Johnny