Doh, that's because I messed up, it should be this:

cd /usr/lib/pd-extended
sudo rm /usr/lib/pd-extended/pd
sudo ln -s /usr/bin/pd

.hc

On Sep 17, 2010, at 7:06 PM, Marco Donnarumma wrote:

Done it and no luck.

error: pd~: No such file or directory

I noticed this in the shell

sh: /usr/lib/pd-extended/pd: Permission denied

Besides, I just compiled pd 0.43 test3 and pd~ does work there.

Could the reason be a messed up dev layout of my system?