hi there,

i was compiling puredata_opencv this morning for a school project. however,
i got this error while trying to compile it:

configure: error: you need to install opencv library (libcv)

i already followed all the sequence of compiling it. I'm on a Mac, so I
already put the opencv framework on /Library/Frameworks folder, and I
already downloaded the pd 0.42.5 and Gem 0.92.3, because i'm using the
latest pd-extended.

any suggestion why is this happening? Or should I just use the previous
pd-extended so that I can use the available packages of puredata_opencv?

Thank you very much for any help :)

--
mataharipertama.wordpress.com
kotakmakan.multiply.com