> > > I just saw there is a "debian/" folder in the pdogg  directory.  It
> > > looks like it is maintained already by Hans.
> > >
> > > Could you just add this to the puredyne ppa list?  Is that possible?
> >
> > I think this is a perfect opportunity for an easy intro to launchpad.
> > pd-pdogg is indeed ready to be uploaded, so you could upload it to pure
> > dyne.  At the bottom of this page are the steps that I use, the key is
> > to change the distro and version in debian/changelog from 'unstable' to
> > the ubuntu distro you are targeting.
> >
> > http://puredata.info/docs/developer/DebianTemplate
> >
> > .hc

hans,

        when I do the first step in your howto, make dpkg-source, I get this:

        make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/august/externals/pdogg'
        mv pdogg-0.26-svn pd-pdogg_0.26-svn
        tar --exclude-vcs -czpf ../pd-pdogg_0.26-svn.orig.tar.gz
        pd-pdogg_0.26-svn
        rm -f -- pdogg-0.26-svn.tar.gz
        rm -rf -- pdogg-0.26-svn pd-pdogg_0.26-svn
        cd .. && dpkg-source -b pdogg
        dpkg-source: error: can't build with source format '3.0 (quilt)': no
        orig.tar file found
        make: *** [dpkg-source] Error 255