Wow, good to know. I'm still annoying that Google doesn't give you access to ALSA in Android. Lame...

.hc

On Nov 8, 2010, at 2:36 AM, cosmin O_O wrote:

I don't know if that's relevant, but on the Freerunner, pd-extended runs on OSS at 44100 sample rate, and 10 ms delay.
Low latency looks solit at this values.
I've tested some creb's examples (sbosc~-help.pd, dist~-help.pd and Pd's A1.sinewave.pd).

Cosmin