hi husk 00

vloopback is using as input 0 and its output 1

if i try to do pdp_v4l and set to dev 1 i get the following error
get capabilities: Inappropriate ioctl for device

cheers
markus

Zitat von "Husk 00" <hus...@gmail.com>:

Hi,
If I'm not worng vloopback module create a third (or a forth...) video
device. So try to open /dev/video2 or /dev/video3

husk