Ah, that's fun! Sounds like a great object for use on phones and tablets.

.hc

On Dec 13, 2010, at 9:48 AM, Chris McCormick wrote:

Hello PdPartyAnimals,

I am super excited to announce the early release of an abstraction for pd0.43 that I have been working on. It's called [netro] and it is like a [metro] which attempts to synchronise with its buddies across the network. It's very easy to use, just drop it in your patch and specify how fast it should go at the left inlet and/or argument. It will associate in seconds with the other [netro]s on the LAN and all yr patches will work in rough time with eachother, getting
increasingly closer together. Social patching circles for win!

Would love to hear about your tests on OSes other than GNU/Linux.

http://code.google.com/p/pd-netro/

It's GPLv3. Have fun. Woop!

Cheers,

Chris.