I just checked in a hopefully fixed version in to pure-data SVN.

.hc

On Dec 17, 2010, at 4:45 AM, ALAN BROOKER wrote:

Hi
The gui plugin editmode_look-plugin. is very nice but when ever I try to add an array, click on an object to change the properties or go into preferences to change the start up path, a diolog box pops up with the following error:

invalid command name ".gfxstub82dfac0.c"
invalid command name ".gfxstub82dfac0.c"
while executing
"$tkcanvas configure -background white"
(procedure "set_cords_by_editmode" line 17)
invoked from within
"set_cords_by_editmode .gfxstub82dfac0"
(command bound to event)

Has anyone else had this error or is it my set up? Thanks for any info