chris clepper wrote:
I get asked by people if Pd is ever coming out of beta.

I think I already used the cuisine metaphor here... My Italian genes always point me to that... Along the lines of Mathieu's (?) topic in the dataflow IRC about ready-made solutions.

And of course it would have been nice if he *shared* the patch(es) which made Pd crash.

It's interesting (from a more, let's say 'social' point of view) that in these MAX vs PD, Windows VS Linux, commercial VS FLOSS discussions the former attitude is usually "hey tried this, I think it's crap/too hard for me/buggy/can't use it at the first go..." and the latter is always "care to tell us what was wrong? whatever works best for you...". Interesting.

Lorenzo.