Not that I am necessarily recommending it but, Csound will allow you to instantiate multiple instances of objects at runtime. I did this with Csound awhile ago and haven't touched Csound since but the general idea was create all your instruments to accept parameters and store input/output connections etc. in tables. You tell Csound to read its score file from stdin and you create/destroy instruments with various parameters by sending to Csound's stdin using the general-purpose computer language of your choice. (I used Python). Hopefully Csound has graduated to allowing instances of instruments to be created through OSC as well as stdin at this point.

-John