Hi,

I, too, would recommend sssad. However the crashing most likely is not a bug in
Memento! All similar crash reports I received so far were related to conflicts
in [pool] or in wrong [prepend]s being used. Memento does not use [prepend]
anymore, and any crashes with [pool]/pd-extended are outside of my
capabilities.

If you get some error like

*** glibc detected *** pd: free(): invalid pointer: 0x0829021c ***

it's an issue with [pool], that's usually fixed by recompiling pool and flext
and all flext externals, IIRC.

Ciao
--
Frank