On Wed, 6 Apr 2011, yvan volochine wrote:

BTW I gave a quick try to DesireData
CTRL + arrows to select surrounding objects is amazing ! (although a bit buggy here)
this + connect via keyboard shortcuts would be insanely cool :P

btw, here's the article on keyboard-only interface, from 2nd Pd Convention (Montréal 2007) :

  http://artengine.ca/~catalogue-pd/18-Lee-Bouchard.pdf

And there's also a guy who lives in my neighbourhood who wrote something called MAX Toolkit (before 2007). I think someone redid that in Pd in 2009 or so, I don't remember when. But those are not keyboard-only interfaces.