Hello, you want to synchronize or to apply the same tempo all the audio
samples? if you want to synchronize only enough each audio last as long as
your movieand are akin triggered in unison.
If you want more control without firing utulizar Gem playback and review
the frames with the "scrubbing" it brings, same thing with audio and susloop
 ~
That in pd, Windows or Mac can lead to Ableton Live, via midi or osc.

Greetings

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://comunicacionnativa.blogspot.com/