Also, kind of an odd question, but since I did not find any info on
the subject I might as just well ask (risking to sound stupid):
- how much is the registration on the PdCon2011?

(I ask this since I found out that info regarding the 2007 edition:
http://pure-data.artengine.ca/en/registration )

Best,
Pedro

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Max <abonneme...@revolwear.com> wrote:

> More statistics:
> from the 41 valid submissions the programming comittee accepted 30 based on
> the reviewers comments and suggestions. With 16 available slots of 30 minutes
> this unfortunately means that there will be parallel sessions for most of the
> paper presentations. Originally this wasn't what we wanted but after seeing
> so many great topics and papers we decided that this is the only solution.
> Even the papers we rejected had very interesting aspects and valuable content
> worth to share, but we simply couldn't fit everything and had to draw the
> line somewhere.
> The work of the reviewers helped us a lot in that process, Thank you very
> much, your commitment was valuable and appreciated.
> We'll try to group the presentations together in topics and announce the
> preliminary schedule tomorrow(-ish).
>
> Max
>

> Am 15.04.2011 um 23:15 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:
>

>> The papers are only one part of PdCon.  People who work in academia are used
>> to submitting papers, but Pd users are probably mostly not in academia.
>>
>> I was involved in DebConf10, and also it had not a lot of papers, though it
>> is much bigger and on its 12th year.  We also had a rolling acceptance
>> policy, so people were continuing to submit until a month or two after the
>> deadline.
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Apr 14, 2011, at 6:26 AM, Max wrote:

>> There is no way to peace, peace is the way.       -A.J. Muste

Pedro Lopes (MSc)
contact: pedro.lo...@ist.utl.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes /
http://pedrolopesresearch.wordpress.com/ |