ej pierre regarding sensitivity a FSR = force sensitive resistor might be
interesting as well?!
salutis
ΓΈ

On 06/17/2011 03:15 PM, Pierre Massat wrote:
Hi Roman, thanks for your reply. I'm afraid i can't use a soundcard to capture
the input from the piezo (I don't want to
buy one just for three little triggers). If what you're saying is true i guess
i will just use three switches and forget
about the sensitivity.

Pierre