On Tue, 21 Jun 2011, Marco Donnarumma wrote:

It's not about having cables or not, it's about claiming to have discovered the "future". quote from his video read "we MAKE the future".

Ah, well, when you were complaining about the cables, you see, I thought you were talking about the cables.

It is simply wrong to state something like that on a TED video with such performance.

Ah, I'm also annoyed by such claims, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be expecting from TED... I don't know what it's supposed to stand for (in terms of concepts ; I don't mean the letters TED)

> What's a ??technological parody????

Your email programme is destroying all my nonbreaking spaces and my doublequotes. (I use Unicode UTF-8.) For example, the six question marks above are, in order, openquote space, space closequote space questionmark. (It happens in some other situations too)

But since you mentioned it, my equipment is: 1_ composed of one mic, one circuit and a common soundcard. Not the same amount of devices used in the TED video.

Sorry, I probably misremembered it, confusing it with another perf video I watched at a similar time or that sounded similar.

3_ I couldn't even play the pre-recorded sounds of the same gestures, 'cause gestures are different every time I perform. And therefore people will really notice. That's in the design.

Ok.

Do you usually write statements that you don't want to stick to?

What does it mean to stick to ? There's a big difference between statements that I would contradict, and statements that I wouldn't be continually trying to prove by the most minimal of means just to make the point more obvious.

How can I know? that's why we are discussing here.

I was merely agreeing with you by saying something similar.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong. But I saw a lot of loops playing on a
timeline and some solos parts possibly produced through the mouthpiece.

Aren't we so unsure??

You use too many negatives, made me confused :)

But I ain't no non-negative !