Thanks for the reply.

Yes, at the moment, I'm using 0.42.5 Lucid 64bits. I just tried to install the 0.43.5 Lucid 64 DEB with no luck.

I think I should compile... The only soft I compile in my life is Blender from SVN. I don't think compiling PD would be difficult... but I don't find a step-by-step tutorial to do it. Do you know any?

From
http://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=pure-data/pd-extended.git;a=summary, I can get the branch... but it's only 2MB. Where are the externals... or all the other data?

El 03/07/11 12:59, John Harrison escribió:

I used 64 bit from lucid on my natty machine. I think I had to use gem from the repos but otherwise it works fine.

Sent from my cell...