I'm not sure the status of 'tof'. That's Thomas Ouellet Fredericks' library. I haven't committed to it.

.hc

On Sep 5, 2011, at 6:58 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

Done. How about "tof"? In tof-meta under license it says "whatever hans wants". Have you taken over
that library as well?

-Jonathan

From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <h...@at.or.at>
To: Jonathan Wilkes <jancs...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Pd List <pd-l...@iem.kug.ac.at>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: Windowing library

Yeah, Joe Sarlo vanished a while back. I think Ed Kelly and I committed the windowing library to the pure-data SVN. Go ahead and directly commit.

.hc

On Sep 5, 2011, at 5:39 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

Hi Hans,
Have some revisions for the windowing lib help patches. jsa...@ucsd.edu bounced back. Can I just commit the changes?

-Jonathan

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice, it can change entire economies. - Amy Smith