Thanks Hans for making this thing clear - I'll try to find an adequate solution
for the rewritten pduino-help asap!

best

On 11/03/2011 03:39 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

That confusion originates from the Arduino numbering scheme itself, since it
uses A0 for analog pins in analog mode, but then it uses a number when using
the same pin for digital things.

I think one way to represent this might be to allow the use of A0-A7 pin names
in addition to the numbers, but then the confusing thing would be that the
analog messages would then be [analog 14 0.2352(.  So that's why I thought to
try to use only the numbers, no A0-A7, and try to make that as understandable
as possible.

.hc