>________________________________

[...]

>I cannot help here (no tcl coders[still]), so I will just wait :)

Not sure if there is an easy fix.  In tk, the widget embedded in a canvas
window will only lose focus

if you click on some other widget inside a canvas window (or use tab or click
outside of the canvas).

Clicking on the blank canvas, or on rectangle/line/polygon/text items (which is
what all the iemguis are)

will not cause the widget to lose focus.

So I guess you have to make a proc that checks for clicks on the canvas,
inspect that position to see if

there are any window items underneath it, and if there are not, then lose focus
for any/all widgets inside

a window item on that canvas.

-Jonathan