Hi, Martin !

Hm..  but why we can see lists in terminal in this case ??  Should it mean that
PD recieves the data ?

Or you mean that OSC protocol doesn't require delimeters or particularly spaces
in lists ?

Also the same lists, sent from VVVV (with it's spaces) are unpacked well in MAX
..

Any ideas ?

Thanks !

serg