Man, it looks great, it sounds amazing!! Great work!

Cheers,
Mijo

On 29.3.2012 12:04, Marco Donnarumma wrote:
Hello folks,

I finally managed to put on-line the video of the second, new performance work based on the Xth Sense.

This work tries to investigate a very different field of interaction, if compared to my previous piece Music for Flesh II.
Octophonic visceral sound, sensing video and 2 concrete blocks of 15kg each.

Feedback, critics and suggestions are more than welcome!
and thanks Cyrille for the awesome pmpd workshop at the PdCon 2011 and shader tips!

thanks,
best wishes,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.