Hello,
in fact you can put attachments here on the list.

I am sorry but I am not really helpful on this matter, as I am myself also
trying to get some piezo-triggerings onto Pd through Arduino and are still
learning around this. I wouldn´t mind take a look at the patch - but as
said before - I am not sure I could be to so much help.

All the best,
Björn Eriksson