Nice stuff - thanks for sharing John!

On 05/14/2012 02:32 PM, John Harrison wrote:
I thought it might be interesting and maybe even helpful if I shared the
webpage for the Pure Data/Arduino audio/video
course I just finished teaching. This was a one-semester undergraduate-level
course I taught at Wichita State
University. Most students were electrical/computer engineering students that
had minimal applied experience with
programming and circuitry before signing up for the course.

Main course page:
http://cratel.wichita.edu/blogs/ee577aspring2012/

Student final projects with explanatory video and code:
http://cratel.wichita.edu/blogs/ee577aspring2012/category/final-project-report-video/

The web page for the course includes all assignments, my notes, schedule and a
forum where students asked questions,
shared cool projects they found, etc.

One thing I wrote as an example for the students in the class was a color
tracker which could track primary colors. I
thought I saw a conversation on the list earlier were somebody was writing an
external for color tracking, but at least
primary colors can all be tracked in Gem. Maybe it's obvious but in case it's
not:
http://cratel.wichita.edu/blogs/ee577aspring2012/forum2/code-group3/pd-patches-forum4/2-color-trackers-thread16/

-John
--