Hi...

Is it what you're trying to get ?
http://codelab.fr/3424#p18174

Cheers

01ivier

Le 10.06.2012 03:23, Фывапр Олджэвич a écrit :
Hi dear List !

Please help.

I need to do sampler, which could be dynamically loaded as an abstraction.

As for internal send-recieve - I turn them all into $0-like variables.

But what to do with sound-tables ??

I use [soundfiler]  , and [tabread~] ..   As I understand they need
some ARRAY to read from..

But when I name an array with [$0-name] - as i understand a unic name
for the abstraction - it doesn't read it, and doesn't write into it.

So what should i do, if i need a flexible ability to dounload about
50-70 samplers whith unic files and parametres (which I planned to
define in arguments of the abstraction and then sending it inside via
[dollarg] ) ????

Thank you !

Une petite envie de pixel ?
http://grilledelamour.labomedia.org