Hi,

great. What was exactly the problem? And also, how is it possible to get to the corrected version? Will it be part of any nightly builds? Will it be integrated into pd extended automatically?

João

OK... I think I have this fixed in git
(git clone git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pure-data)

cheers
Miller