It won't open on any Windows probably since i broke it :-)  I'm currently
finishing up full Unicode support for Pd-extended on Windows.  Once I push
this, it should work again on Windows, and also have the nice advantage of
being able to open files with full unicode filenames, i.e. üéßÅÏגוטן你好.pd

.hc