What I noticed is wrong, is that the GUI in the analysis module (the GOP at
the bottom right, with 5 sliders, and red scope) is frozen.
Data still flow in there, but the GUI doesn't show any response.
You can plug into your audio input any sounds producing device and see this.

This could suggest is something related to the layering of GOP. Although
there is no [image] object there.

You can open up that module with right-click, there are 4 parents on top of
it.

What makes it weirder is that the rest of the GUI does work.

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.