when you have a point defined by a variable, afaik it's always open to user interaction. but, check the help for drawpolygon, the -x argument. I never tried it. btw, a scalar is only a unit, which can have any graphic, text, symbol usw you define in the template. for these questions it's better if you say which class of element you're using. drawpolygon, usw usw

Hi all

Is it possible to have a scalar with a settable position, but which
cannot be moved with mouse interaction?

I figured I can use arrays to create grids of immutable scalars, but
then I don't know how I can detect which specific element/scalar has
been clicked on.

Thanks,
Roman