http://www.pdpatchrepo.info

Hi all,

I am very pleased to announce the Pure Data Patch Repository website (and live pd patch streaming). It's a one-man show, so I need your feedback:

- is the live stream stable (no buffering)?
- is the gui working (knobs, bang)?
- is sharing a patch working (mp3 / ogg, png, pd, zip)?
- any layout bugs?
- ... (emailing me directly is ok)

You can subscribe to the RSS feed to know when someone shared a patch:
http://www.pdpatchrepo.info/rss/patch

I would like to thanks IOhannes and the Institute of Electronic Music and Acoustics for providing the bandwidth for the stream. Two thumbs up!

I took the liberty to attach 2 size of the logo (if you want to post / link about it).

Cheers!