On 2013-12-02 00:40, Antonio Roberts wrote:
> I'm ashamed to admit that I don't know how to use that version in
> pdextended instead of the one supplied. Could you tell me how?

no need to be ashamed.

first, i don't see much need to use it with PdX, plain old pd-vanilla
should do as well...
(speaking of which: please provide a minimal test-patch that triggers
the problem on your machine)

then you could try running (from the cmdline):
$ pdextended -lib /usr/lib/pd/extra/Gem/Gem

finally, iirc, libraries installed in /usr/lib/pd/extra/ will take
precedence over libraries that come with pdextended
(/usr/lib/pdextended/extra), so if you install the "gem" package, you
might have the "normal" Gem anyhow.

fgrdsa
IOhannes