On 03/09/2014 08:15 PM, João Pais wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to change the graph canvas of an array, but I can't find the
way of doing it. If I have an array called "array1", to where should I
send a coords message? Does it work like a normal GOP?

The graph is named "graph$n", where $n is incremented for each graph that exists in the Pd instance. So you'd send to "pd-graph$n" in order to do that.

In Pd-l2ork you just move the mouse down to the bottom-right corner of the "Put" menu array, and you get a cursor that lets you click-drag the graph to change its size.

-Jonathan

Thanks,

jmmmp