I think it's here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/patches/

Martin

On 2014-04-04 21:49, Rafael Vega wrote:
Even more stuff ;)

In the same file, oggread~.c there is a line that reads:

     if((x->x_file = sys_fopen(filename->s_name, "r")) < 0)

But it should be:

     if((x->x_file = sys_fopen(filename->s_name, "rb")) <= 0)

Now, to figure out how to submit a patch to pd-extended :P

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 7:22 PM, Rafael Vega <email.r...@gmail.com