> change the [fexpr~] to something like
> [fexpr~ $x[0] + ($f2 * $y[-1]) + ($f3 * $y[-2])]

f*ck, I'll be damned, now my patch that implements [bp~] with [fexpr~]
seems to work, it's attached. Thanks!

> it's pretty easy to see that from the code you quoted

I can't really see it from the code itself. And, well, remember I mentioned
about the biquad code?

    {
        t_sample output =  *in++ + fb1 * last + fb2 * prev;
        if (PD_BIGORSMALL(output))
            output = 0;
        *out++ = ff1 * output + ff2 * last + ff3 * prev;
        prev = last;
        last = output;
    }

Well, I made a silly confusion mistake and thought the first line was
feedforward  (and then equivalent to the bp~). But still, it could be it
for all I can tell. How can you actually see wether is feedback or not?

Anyway, the patch works and I can also make it on biquad, it's all attached.

> after all it's a resonating filter and therefore needs a feedback path.

I wouldn't know about that, but that's how you convinced me you knew what
you were talking about :)

Thanks again