Hello all,

For those who would like to try my new tuning library before it is
released: the first test release of Muditulib is now available on
sourceforge. Algorithms to translate less into more dimensions are not
included yet. However, the tuning and pitch systems should be working. A
reference manual is also not available yet, but relevant information can be
extracted from the articles on my website, LAC2014 proceedings, and slides
on the LAC2014 website, as well as from the Pd help files.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/muditulib/
http://muditulib.eu/
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2014/files

Muditulib, a multi-dimensional tuning library, is a library to be
implemented (wholly or partly) in music production software. It consists of
a core of C functions. Additionally a Pure Data implementation is provided.
This implementation consist of several classes to be used as a modular
system. The library makes use of a multi-dimensional numerical pitch
representation system, a variant of the very well-known one-dimensional
MIDI note system. Ambitions for other implementations are very welcome.
Muditulib offers new ways of approaching tuning within the scope of
diatonic (roughly the majority of) tonal music within the digital domain.

For more information please have a look at http://muditulib.eu, read the
README.txt or the Muditulib Reference Manual.

Kind regards,
Funs Seelen