Hi,

This should be on pd-list not pd-ot - Pd usage is off-topic on this pd-offtopic list ;) - but replying here too in case you're not on the other one (with pd-list as CC: and reply-to:).

Also see this possibly-related thread, which I haven't checked in detail, so my reply below may be misinformation:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.puredata.general/69002
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.puredata.general/69044
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.puredata.general/69045